Are you dreading the blogging assignment for this class?
I understand! I confess that I am, by nature, a procrastinator who is also subject to fits of laziness...
However, I've found some tips from a fellow blogger about how to be successful in one's online journaling adventures. I hope they'll help me stay on track -- maybe you'll find some (or all) of them useful too.
UPDATE: Adding a YouTube video to a blog is slightly tricky, but I managed to refresh my memory of how to do it.
1) Find the video you want to use.
2) Click the "Share" button under the video.
3) When the sharing menu pops open, click the "Embed" button.
4) Copy the HTML code that appears in the text box.
5) Paste this code directly into your blog post.
That's all! You've done it!
Photo source: http://weidnerappsych.wikispaces.com/Dec+13