Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(Baby) sick day

Hi everyone,

Sorry to cancel at the last minute -- I have a sick baby at home, and my schedule could flex more than my husband's today.

If you're reading this at home before class, please note the following re turning in your book reviews:


·    Put only your code name on the hard copy
·    Hard copy in the file folder on my office door – Reid 347

 PUT YOUR PAPER IN THE FOLDER, BECAUSE...


·    Katrina (the TA) will pick up all the papers at the end of each class
·    Submit to Turnitin


I'll post materials & additional instructions for case study #1 here either today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, enjoy your week(end)!

Image credit: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJLvF3FEJ62VFxlcR9OePoz1rJD5r26k3tnQqlAu05ZPA9ZdLsfCA0RB_kkM4ga8ayfjdVkp0UZvJSEofV_9vDmjUq-xMUFfjfrY_wQxdJeLfxBzNhp75eBcCMmjOK0bH-N0cVegj0HsTZ/s320/sick_baby.jpg

No comments: