Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Don't have a group for the project?

Dear CB students,

So many people are sick (or have sick kids) that it's rather alarming! Is this year a worse one than most for the mid-winter bugs?

In any case, all these absences have resulted in quite a few people not being in groups yet for the treat project.

To fix this problem, I recommend that the group-less students post a comment on THIS blog post -- include your name, your email, your class time (8:00 or 9:30), and put a virtual group together that way.

Note: Once you've posted your info, don't assume that someone else will do the work of putting the group together -- be proactive, and make sure it happens!

Best of luck,
Graham

3 comments:

Devri said...

Hello, I need to join a group for the treats project. Devri Baldwin, devri.baldwin@gmail.com, 8:00 a.m. I am available to meet Thur. after 3:30 p.m. or Fri. after 2:00 p.m. I am unavailable over the weekend.

Shannon said...

Hi, i also need a group as i missed thursdays class. Im in the 8am class. My email is mc_shan_2@hotmail.com I am available to meet anytime, Shannon

Unknown said...

This is Tymer from the 930 class
I have a group of three so if anyone would like to join you can email me at tymer.moses@gmail.com