Thursday, November 5, 2009

Course expectations

Dear students,

Let me refer you to the following excerpt from the syllabi for both 341 and 343:

  1. I will not accept late papers. The end of the class period is the deadline for submitting work.
  2. I cannot accept emailed assignments. All work must be turned in to me as a hard copy.
  3. If you're having trouble with something, please let me know sooner rather than later!

In addition, I would like to remind you of the MSU College of Business PRIDE Code of Ethics, also found in the syllabi:

PRIDE
  • Professionalism: I am responsible for my own learning and conduct.
  • Respect: I treat with respect all members of my community, including peers, staff and faculty.
  • Integrity: I am ethical in all that I do.
  • Diligence: I do my best work at all times.
  • Engagement: I am actively engaged in my academic, professional and personal development.

My course rules and expectations are in place for your educational benefit. You don't have to agree with them, but they're not debatable, and you must adhere to them if you expect to do well in my classes.

If you want to talk to me about this, I'll be happy to set up an appointment with you.

No comments: