Friday, October 14, 2011

Ugh!

 Hi everyone.

I had written the best. blog post. ever. and was trying to make one tiny edit when I accidentally hit the "revert to draft" button.

Note:  DON'T EVER DO THIS.

I don't know why, but now there seems to be absolutely no record that I ever even started writing the BBPE, much less published it.  Yargh.  Maybe it has shown up in your feed, if you're subscribed to this blog.  If so, can someone please copy it for me and mail it back to me?

Anyway, I can't take the time to completely re-write the whole post, so I'm just going to include all the links that I had included the first time I wrote it.  You can look at all the posts and see if you can figure out what I was trying to say -- it'll be like a game! ... right?

Okay, here goes (in order):

Journal article about how we learn
Popular press article about journal article
HUGE news about the College of Business
Article about red Solo cups
Flip Cup video
Missoni at Target
Article about Missoni at Target
Article about Missoni at Target.com
Article about the resignation of Target.com's president
Wiki page re the blogosphere

Happy weekend!


PHOTO CREDIT (THIS WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO FIX WHEN I DELETED MY WHOLE FLIP-CUPPIN' POST): http://www.xtcian.com/KentbabyHappySad(bl).jpg

No comments: