Saturday, September 7, 2013

How to retire at 30


This morning, I was listening to Marketplace Money (one of the best shows ever -- check it out Saturdays, 10:00 am, 102.1FM), and they had a interview with Mr. Money Mustache, who retired at 30 and now gives others free advice on how to follow in his footsteps.  Want to retire at 30? Follow the links I'm embedding in this post!

Anyway, I went to Mr. Money Mustache's blog to see how I can make sure I'm comfortable and happy when I decide to stop working, and noticed that he has a blog post on how to create one's own more real, permanent blog.  So CB students, if you've fallen in love with blogging, you can learn how to take it to the next level here. Principles students, if you do this you'll be so far ahead of the curve...

Happy weekend!


No comments: