Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things...


Make sure you follow instructions for book review #2 if you're planning on doing a second one.  Note: this book review expects you to compare the book you read to your textbook, and all the knowledge about CB that you've accumulated over the semester.  It's not the same as BR #1!
***
Your blogs are due by the end of this week.  I'll start grading them as soon as I finish grading cases.  Remember, grades are based on quality of posts as much as quantity.
 ***
Sorry for not including the link to the extra credit survey.  If the link doesn't work, the address is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/barefootrunning.
 ***
"Beer Country" (my documentary) is showing at the Procrastinator at 4:00 on Thursday.
***
Finally, I can't believe I didn't post this last Friday!  The creation & diffusion of new holidays/rituals is an interesting CB phenomenon...

No comments: